July 1, 2007

New Blog on the Block

There's a new blog on the block. Check it: Emiliano (aka iDad)

In other news, Kapono is SITTING UP. This is huge. He's wobbly, but on his way. I read that mastering
sitting is the first step towards crawling! I used to think that Kapono got bored with just lying down and I think I was right. Now, when we lie him down -- he gets so frustrated. We sit him up and he's all smiles. I wonder if the world looks and feels very different from this new vantage point.

Another new development -- eating his toes. We knew this day would c
ome...

And more news, I aced my first round of exams in both bio and algebra (whew!) and 2 of my 3 MAJOR work meetings for the summer finished last week (double whew!) So, even though it's not necessarily smooth sailing from here on out, it sort of feels like it. At least, I can see the light at the end of my crazy summer schedule...

P.S. Emiliano turns 28 on July 3! There will be fireworks nationwide to celebrate ;-)

Caught in the Act!

Self-Portraits of Tummy Time, Mom & Kapono

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Kapono! Isn't it funny how the simplest things are the most gratifying? :) Your baby looks so happy. I love his smile!

Anonymous said...

Yay Kapono! Isn't it funny how the simplest things are the most gratifying? :) Your baby looks so happy. I love his smile!

Kim said...

Jandi, he's the cutest! I can't wait for you, Kaia, and Ken to meet him -- we miss you all!

Anonymous said...

I wish those toes were here.

Kim said...

Oh, Mojan, you would just love him and he would love you -- I know it! I'm so excited for you and Eric & only wish we were near enough to see you during this most blessed time.

Stephienico said...
This comment has been removed by the author.